He really made everything extra special.
We had a fun filled birthday weekend if I do say so myself...Sara, the master party planner she is, helped Daddy get everything together you could possibly need for any birthday party bash! My ice cream cake was delicious! Yum!!
She had balloons, party hats, horns to blow, streamers, flowers, cake with candles, presents, party plates and napkins.
We played a homemade version of pin the nose. Sara drew a person, I am assuming it was me, although I like to think my nose isn't quite as big as in the picture she drew. But for the sake of playing the game I am glad the nose was big. Then we had to stick the blue tape on and try to have it land in the middle of the nose on the yellow paper, after spinning around and around and around. The kids thought the blue tape was especially amusing.
We also played several games of hide and seek. I guess when you have on a party hat you are a little easier to find....not that they are hard to find in the first place. Usually they can't wait for you to find them. They just jump out and yell "Here I am!" before you can even start looking.
We had a fun filled birthday weekend if I do say so myself...Sara, the master party planner she is, helped Daddy get everything together you could possibly need for any birthday party bash! My ice cream cake was delicious! Yum!!
She had balloons, party hats, horns to blow, streamers, flowers, cake with candles, presents, party plates and napkins.
We played a homemade version of pin the nose. Sara drew a person, I am assuming it was me, although I like to think my nose isn't quite as big as in the picture she drew. But for the sake of playing the game I am glad the nose was big. Then we had to stick the blue tape on and try to have it land in the middle of the nose on the yellow paper, after spinning around and around and around. The kids thought the blue tape was especially amusing.
We also played several games of hide and seek. I guess when you have on a party hat you are a little easier to find....not that they are hard to find in the first place. Usually they can't wait for you to find them. They just jump out and yell "Here I am!" before you can even start looking.






5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm glad your husband was able to come home and celebrate with you!
Aww. I'm so glad Tom could come home. IT looks like you had an awesome time. BTW - Your hair looks great!
Your pictures are so cute skinny girl! What a fun birthday!
How cute! Sounds like a perfect day.
A family is really a family with a Mom and a Dad!!! It's the way it supposed to be and that is a happy time. grams.
Post a Comment