
The reason for this post is because I have had some requests to see what it looks like here in our "temporary" living arrangement. It is only
temporary until our other place is finalized.

The kitchen is newly remodeled and is actually pretty nice. It is the best room in this place.

This is also in the kitchen and it doubles as an eating area for Evan. Sara's eating area is on the other side of the kitchen to the left of the oven. There is a little spot to sit there for her.

Here is where it actually looks like we are camping out, which we are for sure.

This
TV was given to us by Tom's aunt and uncle-We love them for it!
It has saved us!!

Here is the playroom a.k.a. dining room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The only thing in them is our air mattresses and clothes.
Nothing too exciting.
2 comments:
The kitchen looks nice!
I agree, the kitchen looks awesome! I love your temporary arrangement - I'm sure the kids are having a great time! :)
Post a Comment