Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Best

Here is a skirt I made a while back when my mom was here for a visit. I had gotten my sewing machine back at Christmas but hadn't opened it yet because I wasn't sure how to set the whole thing up. Thanks to my mom I was able to get started.
Here you can see the skirt and how it looks on.

This morning I got a call from Sara's teacher, she was teaching a lesson on talents and wanted to know what some of Sara's talents were. I told her Sara is very creative, a good singer and a great dancer. When Sara was asked in her class what her talents were she told her teacher she is good at jumping on the bed, acting crazy like a chicken and being funny. I have to admit, she wasn't lying.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh that is so cute! How is the dress coming?

Shenna said...

Sara is so adorable! I love that picture of her!